Students participated in various other activities as mentioned below:
1. Safe Solar Observation: The students observed the Sun through a 200mm Dobsonian telescope. The features of the Sun were also explained to them.
2. Hydro-rocket Launch: The students witnessed multiple hydro-rocket launches and were told about various parts of a rocket.
3. Make Your Own Constellations: The students learnt about constellations and made their own constellation.
4. Catch the Meteors: The students learnt about meteors and how Earth’s atmosphere helps in saving us from space rocks.
5. Ring the Planets: Students learnt about planets through an interesting activity.
and other teachers associated with the SPARSH NGO appreciated the initiative of SPACE and said, “The knowledge gained by the students in the workshop will help them in their future”.
stated that “The conduction of the workshop was superb. The students were happy and got to learn a lot”.